REVIEW: THRONE OF TRUTH

---Blurb---
The thrilling conclusion to Crown of Lies from New York Times Bestseller, Pepper Winters 

“My body blinded me while his lies destroyed me. Penn Everett swept me from my world and into his, and when his lies fell apart, I finally opened my eyes to the truth. The awful, terrible truth.” 

Noelle Charlston had it all: her company, a love affair, power and protection. 
However, she didn’t pay attention, and in one night, everything she believed in, everyone she trusted turned out to be worse than fake. 
Now, she has no one to help her. No one to free her. 
She’s on her own and has to make the choice. 
Who to believe? 
Who to fight? 

Title- Throne Of Truth
Author- Pepper Winters
Series- Truth and Lies Duet
Genre- Dark Romance, Suspense


---My Rating---



---My Review---

Absofuckinglutely Fantastic!! This is the only thing coming to my mind right now. Pepper Winters has done it again, she has entirely won my heart and has turned me into her die-hard fan. "Throne Of Truth"  has successfully turned me speechless. This book has left me panting and wanting for more. Why in the hell does it have to end in the first place?*huff*. This series ended too soon for my liking, Oh come on, I want more of Penn and Elle!! Not even in a million years have I imagined for the story to take such a turn. 


Throne Of Truth is an epic conclusion to Crown Of Lies. The story picks up exactly where the first book ended. Elle abducted and stolen from Penn. Thousand of questions running in her mind. Everything was a lie and now the only thing she want is the truth. But first of all she has to free herself from her abductor because now she is entirely on her own, no Penn and no nameless.

Penn will do anything to save her. He'll not let her go without knowing the truth. He wanted revenge but now he wants her love. He wanted to hurt her but now he wants to keep her safe. But fate has never been kind to him and everything is twisted. Penn has succeeded in saving Elle but can he save himself? can Elle save him? Is their love strong enough to get through all the chaos? Will they ever find their happily after?



Throne Of Lies is an ultimate page turner. This book is full of angst and keeps you on the edge entire time. The Sexual Tension, holy hell!! hot hot hot.....this book is extremely hot and leaves you out of breath. Penn is the epitome of dark and dangerous but with that "I'll keep you safe because I love you" vibe. There came a point when I wanted to cry for Penn, my heart broke from the injustice served to him. But Elle was his ultimate support. She was ready to do anything to save him. 

This book was hot full of suspense and alpha male with an utterly strong female. I loved Elle and Penn throughout the book. It was such an amazing journey. I want more! I want to their wedding and I want to read their vows, I want to know about their little babies. Please give me more!!


Praise For The Author

What to say about Pepper Winters. I already said so much. She is truly the queen of dark romances. She gave me a book hangover like no other. She is in a habit to torture her readers with all the angst before giving them the happily ever after. She always gives us something different. Her writing style is amazing, no complaints! Pepper Winters, you are awesome, Period!! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BOOK REVIEW! Gladstones by M.J. Manley

Book Review!! When Opposites Meet by Sachin Garg

Book Review:It Only Happens In The Movie By Holly Bourne