BOOK REVIEW: PRICE OF A KISS (Forbidden Men #1) BY LINDA KAGE

---Blurb---
I don’t care what my cousin says; 
I am not the queen of impossible relationships.

 I mean, just because my last boyfriend tried to kill me and left a bit of a scar on my neck, then forced me to move across the country and legally change my name to Reese Randall to escape him, does not mean—

Oh, who am I kidding? For a freshman in college, I have to have the worst dating track record ever.

It’s no wonder love is the last thing on my mind when Mason Lowe enters my life. But the chemistry between us is like bam! Our connection defies logic. And he’s just so freaking hot. Being around him makes me feel more alive than I’ve ever felt before. I even like bickering with him. He could be my soul mate...except for one teeny tiny glitch.

He's a gigolo.
Boy, do I know how to pick them. 
---My Rating---

5 "I Love You, Mason" STARS
       
 I loved, loved, loved this book. This one is definitely worth reading. It's so different than the normal romances. Its cute, heartwarming, cuddly, hot and I mean rising the temperature hot. Oh God, can I please get a boyfriend like Mason? pretty please with a cherry on top *lol*. But readers, I am utterly and completely crushing on Mason. Why don't guys like him exist in reality!! Why why why *ugh*!!


I had a huge smile plastered on my face throughout this book but also cried at some points *I am a big crier duh*




CHARACTERS :-

MY CASTING:

Reese- I simply adored Reese. she is depicted as an amazing strong willed girl. She accepts Mason as he is along with all his baggage. She is so cute and witty. Her sense of humor is just awesome.


Mason- I loved Mason. I am definitely in love with this guy. He is a perfect son and brother. He supports his family. He is reserved but once you know him, he is just awesome. He cares for Reese with all his heart, he is so gentle and caring with her. He is broken but he knows he knows that he can't blame anyone but himself for everything. 



ABOUT THE STORY :-



So the book introduces us to Reese who is running from her psycho ex-boyfriend. So she has left her hometown and changed her identity and is presently living with her cousin Eva. She meets Mason in college and is instantly attracted to her. Mason (hotness as named by Reese) is a gigolo and is often treated like an outcast and is only approached by girls when they need freebies.



“Every woman treats me that way, Reese. I’m not a person to them. I’m just…a good time or something vile to be avoided at all costs. And then you came along and you…you hugged me. You are the first person who sees me, Mason, not sex for sale.” 

So all in all this book is about a gigolo who is regretting his life choices and has fell in love with a brave and strong-willed girl named Reese who is escaping her own demons. Their love story has so many ups and downs but in the end everything is fine *yippee*.



RELATIONSHIP:-

Reese's and Mason's relationship started from friendship. I agree that they were undeniably attracted to each other, but it was not love at first sight. They flirted and had fun but didn't express their feelings in the until the middle of the book. Sexual tension was simply off the charts. They were possessive about each other and finally accepted their feelings. Reese had some difficulty in accepting Mason's past but soon came on terms with everything. Their relationship developed with time and became unbreakable at some point. 


WRITING STYLE:-


I really liked author's writing style. Dialogues were very nicely written. It had that funny banter and everything that I need in a book. It was also very easy to connect to Reese and Mason because of author's writing style. So overall I loved everything about this book. 


***************************************
RATINGS 

Mason- 5 stars 
Reese- 5 stars 
Eva- 5 stars 
Sarah- 5 stars 
Storytelling- 5 stars 
Humor- 5 stars 
Romance- 5 stars 
Sexual-Tension- 5 stars 
Sexual-Scenes- 5 stars 
***************************************
Thanks For Reading My Review
Lots Of Love





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BOOK REVIEW! Gladstones by M.J. Manley

Book Review!! When Opposites Meet by Sachin Garg

Book Review:It Only Happens In The Movie By Holly Bourne