ARC Review!! All I Want Is You by Candace Havens

  34609489
Blurb
Hawke Vance will do whatever it takes to protect the family business, even if it means protecting it from his own father, a man who’s just gotten hitched in Vegas to wife number nine. Growing up seeing how much chaos wedded bliss creates, Hawke’s sworn never to fall into the matrimony trap. But to get the all-important controlling shares of the company, he does need a wife.

Being caught skinny dipping is not the way ballerina Amy Powell planned to start her vacation. When the hot biker who catches her turns out to be the owner of the house she’s staying in, she’s mortified. But embarrassment soon turns to confusion and a good dose of lust when Mr. Sex on a Stick offers her the money she needs to save her brother if she’ll agree to marry him and play pretend for two months.

Only this game of make-believe quickly starts feeling too real…

Cover Rating


Book Rating


Quick, Fun and Light Hearted Read

Ballerina and a motorbike rider? Shocked?Never imagined right? But, everything is possible when love knocks at your door.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicYou can have anything of mine, anything. All I want is you.

I, in my entire 18 year old life have never imagined a soft hearted delicate ballerina along with a cold hearted motorbike rider. But All I want is you is exactly that, story of a ballerina and a hot shot motorcycle dude and I loved every second of it.

I picked up this book just because I was bored and I had physics test the next day so in order to divert my mind from stressful and negative thoughts, I started reading it. And once I started reading, I was unable to put it down and hence I was unable to study for my damn test. The blame lies entirely on author's shoulders because she wrote an amazing book which made me forget about the test.*ugh, now let's forget about the test and move ahead😂*

Image result for all i want is you by candace havens

This book had everything. It had friendship, love and off course some hate and oh boy the sexual tension? It was so damn strong, I was able to feel it. The angst was just too much to handle. I loved the characters and their easy going attitude. They were as different as they come but together they were just perfect.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicYou’re my ballerina, and I want you in my bed, in my room. 

So the story revolves around Hawke and Amy. Hawke is a hot shot Motorhead millionaire. He has some real marriage issues because of his father's habit of marrying again and again...he is like the glue keeping his family together. He is the one who brought up his siblings and now he needs a break but then suddenly his father has married again and now he has another step sister but having another step sister is no problem right?? But yes in his case it is when he finds his step sister swimming in his pool and that too naked and also when he is insanely attracted to her and wants to do some really dirty things to her. 

Their first meeting was just hilarious and I even fell from my bed while laughing *not joking here*😂😂

Displaying 5.png

This was slightly taboo being a step sibling romance but they were adults and also not brought up together so it didn't bothered me. They both got tangled up in certain situations which lead to their marriage of convenience.I am not going to reveal much and spoil everything but believe me this book was just perfect.

The character development was great. I loved their regular banter and silly fights. If you love sexy, funny, short adorable reads with a great story line then All I was is you is the book for you.

Safety Check:-

Cheating-
OW Drama- very minor, Hawke wasn't even paying attention. he only had eyes for Amy. So no worries.
OM Drama- 
Separation- But both remained celibate during the separation.
Cliffhanger- 
HEA- 
Epilogue- very cute and adorable.

General Ratings
Hawke- 4 Stars
Amy- 4 Stars
Supporting characters- 3 Stars
Plot- 4 Stars
Storytelling- 4 Stars
Sexual tension- 4 Stars
Story ending- 5 Stars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

!!SPOTLIGHT!! The Gaia Effect Author by Claire Buss

My Book Boyfriends (Top #5)

The Top List:- Favourite Bookish Quotes