REVIEW: SWITCH BY ADRIANA LOCKE

---Blurb---
 Mallory Sims is late for her first day of work.

After spilling her tea, she discovers she has no gas in her car. Add that her arm keeps sticking to her dress from syrup left on the console of her car, flustered feels like an understatement.

Then she sees her new boss.

Graham Landry is the epitome of NSFW in his custom-fit suit, black-rimmed glasses, and a look so stern her libido doesn’t stand a chance. Being flustered is just the start of her problems.

Her punctuality is only the start of his. With a pink slip in hand, he’s been waiting on his new secretary to show up only to let her go. Then she rushes in with her doe eyes and rambling excuses, smelling like bacon and lavender. The termination paper falls to the side as she falls in his arms.

This is a disaster in the making. Not because of his pinpoint exactness or her free spirit, but because when they’re together, the sparks that fly threaten to burn the whole place down

---My Rating---

Aaah!! Graham Landry *fangirling*. I can't do anything other than fangirling because I just can't have Graham Landry. OH why why why, fictional characters are so swoony *ooohh*.

"SWITCH" is my first "Adriana Locke" read and ooh boy!! did I love it? I absolutely adored this book. It is romantic comedy but it's not that frustrating sweet mushy types and that's a relief !!

"Switch" is a perfect blend of romance, humor and emotions. It's not one of those cheesy romance novels, it has its moments. At one second you'd be laughing your as# off and then the other second you'd probably cry and then go all swoony. It's just this book have the tendency to satisfy all your cravings. You get the swoony mushy romance, you get to laugh, you get hot and out of breath and you definitely get emotional. I hope you're getting me!! Oh Gosh!! I'm rambling again *umph*. 

---Storyline---
"When the opposites attract spark fly"

SWITCH introduces us to Graham Landry and Mallory Sims. Both of them have had miserable past relationship experiences. The story starts with Mallory taking up a job as Graham's personal assistant. They studied together in highschool but were not that familiar with each other. On their very first meeting they were pulled to each other like the two opposite poles of a magnet. The sexual tension frustrated the hell out of me. 


As the story paces, they are unable to ignore the attraction and finally give into the temptation. They develop a sex with no strings sort of relationship. But what happens when one of them develops feeling? What happen when the past meets the present? Can Graham trust mallory with his heart?Can mallory accept his past?

This book is so much more than a simple romantic comedy. It teaches us to open our hearts and forget the past. Its Graham's journey to forget his past and give love another chance. It's Mallory's journey of self discovery. 

---Characters---

8 words to describe Graham:-
Hotshot Ceo, Organized, Workaholic, Egoistic, Temperamental, Caring, sweet, Supportive,Dirty talker

8 words to describe Mallory:-
Sweet, Unorganized, Lively, Loving, Forgiving, Caring, Passionate, Confident.

---The Relationship---

There was no love at first sight, but there was some insane attraction at first sight!!
Their relationship nurtured with time. Their relationship went through several stages. It developed and became unbreakable *oh feels!!*. Yeah!! Graham tried to push Mallory away but Mallor pulled Graham to herself with the same intensity...
"I hope you find love someday. I hope you find a guy that thinks of you the way I do"
"I hope he can give you what you need back" 
~Graham
--Praise to the Author--

Adriana Locke has delivered us a story full of love and angst. The book was very finely written with good hold over conversations. I was very easily connected with the characters. This book was a roller coaster ride bundled up with hundreds of emotions. I laughed and cried, I wanted to smash my head in the walls and all curl up on my couch and hug my teddy. Adriana Locke made me fall in love with Graham! Well done,dearest author!!


Thanks for reading my review
Lots Of Love
xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

!!SPOTLIGHT!! The Gaia Effect Author by Claire Buss

The Top List:- Favourite Bookish Quotes

My Book Boyfriends (Top #5)