REVIEW: SILVER EDGE BY CIARA KNIGHT

---Blurb---
All I’ve ever wanted is to fit in.

But no one can ever see past how weird I am. Bright lights? Can’t stand them. Loud noises? Definitely sends me over the edge. And touching? Forget about it.

At least, until I met Drake.

From the moment I walked into that nightclub, I finally felt like I belonged somewhere. And when Drake touched me, it didn’t send me into a tailspin of sensations that I couldn’t stand. It actually felt…nice. Like something I could get used to. And it doesn’t hurt that he’s probably the hottest guy I’ve ever seen.

But now someone wants to close the club down. And since I promised Drake that I’d help him keep it open, I’m going to have to find a way to tap into whatever that inner strength thing is that everyone always talks about. And fast. But what happens if I can’t?

---My Rating---



So this was my first Ciara Knight read and woo hoo!!! I really liked it. It's so different and fresh full of sweet romance and hot talks. The plot had a different vibe and I adored it. Once I started reading this book, I was unable to keep it down and guys I lost my beauty sleep because of this book but I don't regret reading this.


---Characters---

Silver Edge introduces us to Scarlet who has a condition because of which she can't bear loud noises and bright lights and touch definitely sends her over an edge. She has spent her childhood in foster system and streets. She has a really tortured past and is continuously trying to escape her demons but in vain. Inspite of her miserable past and weird condition, she tries her best to become independent and make something out of her life.

Enters Drake *fans self*, a hot-shot nightclub owner. He is the definition of tall, dark and handsome and has that "stay away" vibe about him which all the bad boys have. He is full of mystery and secrets. He has his own problems and some serious past issues. His nightclub is experiencing a major downfall and is on the brink of falling apart but he is determines to save it and bring his miserable life back on track.

---The Relationship---


I loved everything about Scarlet's and Drake's relationship. It developed with time. There was no insta love but the sexual tension was burning the charts. Scarlet and Drake accepted each other and helped each other to bury their past. They were the perfect match. Drake was always so patient with Scarlet even after knowing about her condition. He never forced or pressurized her in doing something she didn't want to do. Scarlet on the other hand did everything to save Drake's club. She ignored her weaknesses and became Drake's strength. Their regular banter added the much needed humor in the story.  

---The Plot---

I really really really loved the plot. It's so different and fresh. This is the story in which author gives us a perfect bad boy hero but a hard to love heroine. I mean we all love tortured heroes but it's a bit difficult to love a heroine who is so full of shit and regrets but the author did an amazing job *kudos* The story is quite realistic and is very well written. There is drama, mystery, angst, sweet talks, dirty talks, cuddling and some hot makeouts. I kind of got wrapped up in this story and loved how Scarlet found herself with Drake's help. The story flowed at a very comfortable pace but that ending kind of spoiled everything. It was really rushed and left me like "What the hell did just happened?"

--Why 4/5 reading owls?--

I really wanted to give 5 reading owls (5 stars) but that ending spoiled everything. Everything was going so good and then suddenly everything fell apart and I sat their with the kindle in my hand staring at the screen asking myself "What the hell did just happened?" Don't get me wrong, HEA is definitely there but the author just rushed with the ending and the book ended before I was able to wrap my head around everything that just happened but all in all it was an amazing read!!


*********************************************
---Ratings---

Scarlet - 4 Stars
Drake - 4.5 Stars
Ton - 4 Stars
Walter - 5 Stars
Grandmother
Plot - 5 Stars
Storytelling - 4.5 Stars
Sexual Tension - 4 Stars
Romance- 4.5 Stars
*********************************************

Thanks For Reading My Review
Lots Of Love 
xoxo















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

!!SPOTLIGHT!! The Gaia Effect Author by Claire Buss

Review: Shattering Truths (Deadly Veils #1) by Kyrian Lyndon

Review!! Mercy Redeemed by Kimm L. Reid