BOOK REVIEW: OPAL (LUX SERIES #3) BY JENNIFER L. ARMENTROUT

5 "I LOVE THIS SERIES" STARS

Get some tissues coz you are going to cry like a baby, its one hell of an emotional read. So get ready for some crying. After i finished reading, i just balled like a baby thinking what the hell happened, how could this happen*cries*. I want to say so much, but i just can't think of the right words to describe this. I am just in love with this series, thats all I can say. The book is so beautifully written and the emotional scenes are so well depicted that you just feel everything. It felt like I was the part of the book and experienced everything*salute to author's writing*.


That ending*Oh My God* it shattered me.
what in the hell happened?
Are we serious is this, the end?
How can this happen*cries in the corner*
Their love*OMG sigh*.Their love is so strong*i want this kind of love*. Their bond is like unbreakable, its like they are daring the world to separate them, whatever happens they always find their way back to each other.


I just don't want to say anything else, just pick up and read the entire series.You will fall in love with Daemon and Katy.

Comments

  1. OOOOMIIIIIGOOOOD DAEMON BLACK *FALLS IN POOL OF DROOL* They are the best couple ever :P
    Kariny @ kariny's boox frenzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to read this series and I was just saying the other day that I really need to try JLA! I'm glad to hear that you love it so much. :)

    Great review!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

!!SPOTLIGHT!! The Gaia Effect Author by Claire Buss

❢Surprise Book Announcement❢ Provocative (White Lies Book One) by Lisa Renee Jones

My Book Boyfriends (Top #5)